View the rebroadcast of the webinar below.
The last decade in customer service was spent chasing the 360 degree view of the customer. In the meantime, we saw a dramatic growth in the number of interaction channels available to the consumer: voice, IVR, chat, web, social and mobile. Now, it’s the customer demanding a 360 view of the company instead. Providing a consistent experience across multiple touch points is no longer a luxury, it’s a necessity. Today’s customer may start an interaction with your company on the web, continue on the mobile and finish on the voice channel. Every one of those touch points presents a “moment of truth” where you can win or lose your customer.
Attendees will learn:
- About the importance of delivering a good customer experience
- How to deliver a consistent experience across multiple touch points
- Why it’s important to plan your customer journey
- How to easily get started implementing a consistent customer experience
Who Should Attend?
This event will benefit:
- Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment
- Marketers responsible for mobile applications and mobile self service
- Customer Care Directors or VPs tasked with delivering a consistent customer experience
- Analysts who want to stay abreast of new contact center technologies
- CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations
- CTOs who require integration of call center processes with other internal departments