Jacada, the founder of the Unified Agent Desktop, once again revolutionizes the space with the release of Jacada WorkSpace Agent Desktop 6.0, the first Agent Desktop built to empower the business and lighten the workload of IT.
Progressive businesses move fast. Your call center needs to adapt to changing business requirements on a daily basis. New Marketing promotions, new product discounts or changing support information, all need to be made available on the agent desktop in near real-time. IT departments are facing ever increasing project backlogs and competing priorities. Seemingly simple changes can take weeks or months to be reflected on the agent desktop and even longer to result in benefits to customers.
Jacada WorkSpace Agent Desktop 6.0 with Dynamic Views empowers the Business to take ownership and control of User Interface delivery, define call flow processes and handle User Interface changes with ease. Building Unified Agent Desktop User Interfaces has never been easier.
Watch the video below for an informative session that will show you how your contact center agent desktop can rapidly respond to changing business requirements.
Please give video adequate time to load. It is best viewed at full screen.
- Respond rapidly to business changes
- Modify call flows to respond to new marketing promotions
- Manage rules for technical support and troubleshooting
- Streamline User Interface (UI) development
- Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment.
- Contact Center Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans.
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring.
- Analysts who want to stay abreast of new contact center technologies.
- CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations.
- CTOs who require integration of call center processes with other internal departments.