“Please listen carefully as our menu options have recently changed…”
“Push 1 for English, para Español, marque el dos”…
It’s no secret. Your customers probably don’t like your IVR. Navigating an IVR the old fashioned way is tedious and frustrating. The result? A negative customer experience with the aim of “zeroing-out” and finding a live person. Fortunately, new technology offers you the opportunity to redefine the IVR experience for users of mobile devices, all the while preserving and utilizing your existing IVR investment. Visual IVR allows your customers to conveniently touch their way through your IVR using easy to use visual cues.
View the webinar below for a quick look at what Visual IVR is, how it can improve your customer experience, and see how easily it can be implemented.
For more information about Jacada Visual IVR visit www.Visual-IVR.com.
This webinar demonstrated:
• How to provide a superior customer experience to mobile device users
• How to avoid “zero-outs”
• How to leverage IVR on the mobile channel
• How to preserve your existing IVR investment
• How to lower telephony and IVR costs
• Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for Customer Care
• CIOs who desire financial improvements from enhanced call center operations
• CTOs who are tasked with preserving existing IVR investments
• IVR managers seeking to simplify the user experience
• Marketing VP’s who need to provide an improved customer experience