9 Maverick Moves to Change the CX Game in 2021
Mobile-first, digital-first, and automation-first mindsets have shaped the customer experience agenda for years, but now have their burning platform for real change. But with all these technology initiatives, does the employee experience get overlooked?
In 2020, your customers and employees have been thrust into a virtual environment, depending on digital experiences more than ever. Even your slickest websites and chatbots are pressed to do more and generate more value for customers. Have you empowered your employees with the right tools to meet these escalating expectations?
Think employee-first to beat the odds and meet your customer expectations. Take an inside-out approach to transforming your customer experience by applying automation first for your employees.
Key Takeaways from the Webinar
- How to shift from an automation-first to an employee-first automation mindset?
- Why great Customer Experience starts with enhanced Employee Experience.
- Practical steps to supercharge employees to reimagine how work gets done
- Survive-and-Thrive Case Studies 2020
Who Should Watch
- Contact Center Operations & Workforce Management Pros
- Conversational AI & Intelligent Automation Pros
Customer Experience Planning, Strategy & Execution Pros
COOs, CIOs, CTOs and Digital Transformation Pros
Research Vice President, Customer Engagement, HFS Research
Chief Technology Officer, Sykes Digital Services
Global Head of Automation, Jacada