The State of IVRs in 2017
Produced and hosted by destinationCRM.com and CRM magazine.
Interactive voice response (IVR) systems have been the backbone of contact centers and self-service solutions for decades.
Join Convergys, Jacada, and NICE for this 60-minute Roundtable Webinar to learn where the market is now, and where it is headed in the next 12 months. We will cover digital transformation issues, the exploding mobile segment, and how IVR fits into cross-channel/omnichannel best practices.
In this session you will learn the following:
- How to deliver great customer experiences by improving self-service adoption.
- How IVR systems can be extended to digital channels.
- How context-aware IVRs can turn interruptions and channel-hopping into streamlined, stress-free customer journeys.
- How natural language understanding and visual IVRs can help you adapt to your customers’ busy lifestyles.
- Why IVR optimization is key to serving the broader, critical objective of digital containment.
- How analytical capabilities ensure IVR processes serve both customer experience and internal business objectives.
Prepare your 2017 IVR strategy with this expert panel in just 60 minutes. It will be worth your time.
Vice President, Market and Product Strategy
Chris du Toit
Chief Marketing Officer
Director Professional Services