The Future of Customer ExperienceHow To Keep Your Company From Being Just Are Commodity
Produced and hosted by by SpeechTechMag.com and Speech Tech magazine
Due to ever-growing consumer and employee expectations, ever-expanding use of smart devices, and ever-changing consumer and corporate behaviors, it’s safe to say that digital transformation is inevitable. In many ways, customer service is at the heart of some of the biggest changes.
Current trends are providing a glimpse into what consumers will expect in the not-too-distant future. Whether it’s in the form of virtual assistants, visual interactive voice response systems, or voice-biometrics infused with artificial intelligence and machine learning, customer service is on the brink of a great digital evolution that will forever change how companies operate and interact with their customers.
Join Convergys, Jacada and Avaya in this webinar to learn the following:
- Today’s megatrends and implications influencing your future business operations and environment.
- What a digital customer experience of the future might look like and how it will influence operations.
- How to become ‘smarter’ than the consumer and deliver the ultimate customer experience.
- How to improve digital adoption by actively fostering positive digital habits.
- How to deliver a great customer experience by improving self-service.
- How to eliminate the need for customers to repeat information when they cross channels or their interactions are interrupted.
Speech Technology Magazine
Vice President, Market and Product Strategy
Director of Product Marketing
Director, Product Marketing and Sales Enablement, Enterprise Market