Research shows that enterprise call centers want to cross the digital divide with their existing BPO.*
Yet only a small percentage use Robotic Process Automation or Intelligent Virtual Agents at scale in the front or back office.
Why the disconnect?
Joined by Everest Group’s Skand Bhargava, we will answer this crucial question and discuss how the current pandemic changes the way your organization engages with BPO partners.
- How Your BPO partner can help solve contact center pain points through innovative solutions.
- How BPOs can leverage automation to drive seamless customer interactions, potentially eliminating the need for live assistance or back-office follow-ups.
- How Intelligent Virtual Agents can add a layer of intelligence to existing RPA bots, creating a new zone of excellence.
- How leading BPOs successfully monetize the value they create through intelligent automation.
*Source: Everest Group Buyer Survey for CXM Providers 2020
Who Should Attend:
- Customer Operations, Contact Centers & Customer Service Pros
- Customer Experience Strategy & Execution Pros
- COOs, CIOs, CTOs and Digital Transformation Pros
- BPOs, Vendor Management Pros
Practice Director at Everest Group
As a member of the Business Process Services team, Skand assists clients on topics related to optimizing business process service delivery models, with an emphasis on Customer Experience (CX) management, contact center, and core insurance processes. His responsibilities include managing Everest Group’s Customer Experience Management (CXM) Services and Insurance BPO membership offerings. Prior to joining Everest Group, Skand was a Senior Analyst with Corporate Executive Board. He holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta and a Bachelor from Delhi College of Engineering.
Global Head of Automation at Jacada
Scott leads the go-to-market strategy for Jacada’s automation portfolio and works as a trusted advisor for companies actively pursuing customer service automation strategies. Scott is a passionate advocate of “Responsible RPA” having spent the last 15 years embedded in the process optimization and RPA space supporting over 100 intelligent automation assessments and implementations.