Title: AI and RPA – Transforming Customer Service – Tech Tank
- Karen Inbar, Solution Marketing, NICE
- Michael Haisten, Principal Consultant, Intelligent Self-Service Solutions, Jacada
During this webcast, you will hear about RPA and how AI automation strengthens speech and digital to complement one another in a multi-modal experience.
Adding a digital component to speech initiated self-service interactions opens up possibilities to offer digital assistance where the customer seems to need additional assistance on the speech application. You will see:
- Jacada’s Interact low-code automation hub which allows business analysts to reuse integrations and conversational flows across multiple channels, simultaneously, to automate self-service transactions without having to custom build or code each experience separately.
- Allow the customer to escalate to human assistance with the full context of their self-service journey to that point.
Using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to create a seamless bot/human hybrid automation amplifies agent productivity as opposed to replacing the agent. During this webcast, you will hear how NICE RPA will help to:
- Identify which processes to target with automation.
- Intelligently and effectively pinpoint processes that yield the best ROI.