Model the process around the customer for a superior customer experience
- Reduced Operational Cost of nearly $8 Million
- 30% Reductions in Average Handling Times
- 30% Reduction in Training Time
- 30% Reduction in Call Backs
Call center agents at Telco organizations are often challenged with the ability to support complex plan changes, product inquiries, billing issues and technical support, all the while needing the ability to continue to support older equipment and plans as well as multiple issue types in a single call..
The answer lies in doing more, with less. Meaning, companies need to rise and meet the needs of the increasingly sophisticated consumer and product landscape, without increasing agent count or degrading the customer service experience.
Telco organizations looking to improve the customer experience and impact company profitability, should be considering advanced solutions that will enable agents to handle all type of calls, quickly and efficiently. They should focus on building a sophisticated User Interface that allows agents to provide a superior customer service experience by modeling process around the customer, not around the systems, instantly improving customer retention.
How can I improve the customer service experience at my Telco organization?
- Enable Marketing to create offers which can be quickly deployed to the agents and modified when needed, to support the product complexity
- Decrease the number of tech support calls by providing agent with pre-built scripts
- Comprise multiple applications such as CRM, billing, provisioning, order management, and content management into one agent desktop, providing opportunities for better service and for upsell/upgrade opportunities.
- Integrate complex legacy systems into a friendly Web UI while preserving all of the business rules and processes you’ve come to rely on in your legacy applications.
- Automate routine customer support activities, and provides critical and timely guidance to agents, to ensure that your customers receive exceptional service, and exceptional care.
- Increase customer self-service and satisfaction on the web and via mobile by delivering rich, interactive guidance that can be quickly modified by business users to meet changing business requirements. This can be done by Visualizing the IVR experience.
- Guide agents through call processes ensuring adherence to current regulatory requirements.