Find the breakthrough of process complexity and inefficiency
• Customer support operations should be infused with all the knowledge and guidance demanded to provide complete and efficient customer service, regardless of the channel that the customer chooses to use.
• This should be done quickly and efficiently so customers are kept satisfied while organization manage to lower their costs.
When it comes to customer service, Healthcare companies face an array of new challenges including: rapidly changing regulatory requirements, highly-segmented member demographics, and complex provider payment models, and the list goes on…
Even if a company wants to be agile and deliver a great customer experience, its infrastructure seems to fight in opposition. As a healthcare provider, your company should be looking for solutions that breakthrough process complexity and inefficiency.
The customer service solutions you adopt must deliver the type of business agility that ensures great customer service and fast ROI needed to help your organization stay competitive.
How can I improve customer service at my Healthcare organization?
- Alleviate the multiple siloed applications pain and provide a 360 View of a Customer by enabling you existing applications to be interwoven into a new customer and agent friendly desktop UI, also improving upsell/cross sell capabilities.
- Adopt a Universal Agent solution, to equip agents with the resources to handle multiple product lines and services - customized to the task they are performing. The appearance and arrangement of the desktop should adapt based on the specific function the customer service representative is performing, allowing agents to handle multiple call types.
- Ensure compliance and regulation by utilizing a scripting solution, in which agents are guided through call processes ensuring adherence to current regulatory requirements. Full auditing and reporting should be provided as part of overall compliance management.
- Integrate your legacy systems to the exiting desktop, thus proving agents with easy access to the information without needing to modify the legacy system.