The Personally Identifiable Information That We CollectLike most other websites, we use “cookies” (see the Cookies section in this policy for further information), and we obtain information when your browser accesses our website. When you access the Service, our servers log certain ‘traffic/session’ information from your device, such as your user agent and the Internet Protocol (IP) address. When you use the Service, we collect information about your Service activity, for example your log-in and log-out time, the duration of Service sessions, the content that you have uploaded and downloaded, the web-pages or specific content on web-pages that you have viewed and your activity measures.
What Do We Do With Personally Identifiable Information?We use the personally identifiable information we collect and receive to provide the Service to you and to other users, to enable the Service’s tools and features, to study and analyze the functionality of the Service and users’ activities, to provide support, to measure Service activity for pricing purposes, to maintain the Service, to make it better and to continue developing the Service. We will use your email address to contact you when necessary, to send you reminders and to provide you information and notices about the Service. We will include commercial and marketing information about our Services. We obey the law and expect you to do the same. If necessary, we will use your personally identifiable information to enforce our terms, policies and legal agreements, to comply with court orders and warrants, and assist law enforcement agencies, to collect debts, prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Service, and to take any action in any legal dispute and proceeding.
Sharing Personally Identifiable information with othersWe do not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information. We will share your personally identifiable information with service providers and other third parties, if necessary to fulfill the purposes for collecting the information. Any such third party will commit to protect your privacy as required under the applicable law and this policy. We will share your personal identifiable information with our affiliates. These means companies within the Jacada group and includes subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, with the express provision that their use of your personally identifiable information will comply with this policy. Additionally, a merger, acquisition or any other structural change will require us to transfer your personally identifiable information to another entity, as part of the structural change, provided that the receiving entity will comply with this policy.
Disclosure of Information to AuthoritiesWe will need to disclose personally identifiable information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- object to the disclosure of your personally identifiable information to a third party, other than to third parties who act as our agents to perform tasks on our behalf and under our instructions, or
- object to the use of your personally identifiable information for a purpose that is materially different from the purposes for which we originally collected such information, pursuant to this policy, or you subsequently authorized such use.
- Identifiers and Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). These include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, email addresses, access device and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting and browser plug-in types and versions.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to log-in and log-out time, the duration of sessions, the content uploaded and downloaded, viewed web-pages or specific content on web-pages, activity measures.
- Inferences drawn from any of information identified above to create a profile about consumers.
Our Categories of Sources for Personally Identifiable InformationWe obtain the categories of personally identifiable information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly and indirectly from you.
- Customers and third parties service providers.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information.
- Inferences drawn from any of information identified above.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability RightsYou have the right to request that we will disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. After verifying your request, We will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you;
Deletion RightsYou have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information. Upon confirmation of your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your request if maintaining your personal information is necessary for us or for our service providers for the reasons specified under the CCPA or if we are unable to identify any personal information on our systems, that is related specifically to you.
Exercising Your RightsTo exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit your request to us by sending an email to: [email protected]. Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with the requested personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use the personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. We will do our best to respond to your request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to additional 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons for our inability to comply with your request, if applicable. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will inform you of the reasons for such decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Accessing Your Personally Identifiable InformationAt any time, you can contact us at: [email protected] and request to access the personally identifiable information that we keep about you. We will ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be. If you find that the information on your account is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please provide us the necessary information to correct it. At any time, you can contact us at: [email protected] and request to access the personally identifiable information that we keep about you, and to verify the accuracy of the data. Under your right of access, you can obtain confirmation from us of whether we are processing personal data about you, receive a copy of that data, so that you could:
- verify its accuracy and the lawfulness of its processing;
- request the correction, amendment or deletion of the data if it is inaccurate or if you believe that the processing of your personally identifiable information is in violation of the applicable law or the Privacy Shield Principles (please see the Privacy Shield section in this policy for further information).
Your EU Data Subject RightsIf EU data protection law applies to the processing of your personal data by Jacada, then the following terms apply: For the purposes of the Jacada Interact automation SaaS platform service, Jacada is a data processor and Jacada’s customers are data controllers, or data processors as well. Jacada’s data processing addendum (“DPA”), which is available at: https://www.jacada.com/legal/Jacada-DPA.pdf, applies to such processing. Where Jacada processes your personal data as a data controller, then we process your personal data for the following lawful grounds:
- Where we process your personal data based on consent, we will ask you to provide us with the appropriate consent.
- Performance of the contract with you.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect your or others’ vital interests.
- We will further rely on our legitimate interests, which we believe are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, for the following purposes:
- Communications with you, including direct marketing where you are our client or a user of our client, or where you contact us through our website and other digital assets.
- Cyber security
- Support, customer relations, service operations
- Enhancements and improvements to yours and other users’ experience with our services.
- Fraud detection and misuse of the Service.
Addition to your rights under other sections in this policy, you have a right to:
- AT ANY TIME, CONTACT US IF YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. EXERCISING THIS RIGHT WILL NOT AFFECT THE LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING BASED ON CONSENT BEFORE ITS WITHDRAWAL.
- Request to delete or restrict access to your personally identifiable information. We will review your request and use our judgment, pursuant to the provisions of the applicable law, to reach a decision about your request.
- If you exercise one (or more) of the above-mentioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold your personally identifiable information, in accordance with this policy, will act accordingly.
- You may ask to transfer your personally identifiable information in accordance with your right to data portability.
- You may object to the processing of your personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes. Additional information about this right is available under the Choice section in this policy.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”).