Adoption Results From Leading Telecom, Retail, Insurance, Banking, and Logistics Companies
Atlanta, September 6, 2016 – Jacada Ltd. (OTCQB: JCDAF) – a leading global provider of customer experience technology designed to simplify the interaction between businesses and their customers, announced today that early adopters within multiple verticals are reporting success with implementation of Jacada’s Visual IVR solution. For competitive advantage reasons, most of Jacada’s Visual IVR Customers choose to remain anonymous, however Jacada confirms that several of the most well-known and used global brands have implemented Jacada Visual IVR. These brands include companies in sectors such as Telecom, Banking, Logistics, Government, Retail, and Insurance.
The adoption of Jacada Visual IVR promotes the efficiency and effectiveness of customer service interactions, improving both the customer experience and the quality of agent response regardless of business vertical. Telecommunications companies seeking to reduce inbound calls have realized additional 10-15% call deflection after implementation of Jacada Visual IVR, while at the same time improving customer self-service and opening up new channels for upselling new products and services. Similar upsell/upgrade opportunities have shown positive reports in the Insurance sectors. During a recent Visual IVR launch by a leading US Health Insurance company, a 35% adoption rate of Visual IVR was obtained on the first day of implementation, with 44% of users resolving their issue within the Visual IVR self-service option. While the Banking Industry boasts some of the best customer mobile applications, many customers still prefer to call when they need to interact with their bank. Jacada’s Visual IVR customers in the banking vertical have reported self-service increases as much as 81%, with as many as 69% of their customers completing their journey without the need to speak to an agent.
Among Jacada’s Visual IVR customers in the Retail Vertical, customer reports exhibit substantial annual savings within divisions of the retail store, help desk, and activations/renewal — showing $485K, $2.1 Million, and $1.1 Million in savings respectively. Logistics companies have found particular success in their unique need of package tracking, complex customer data exchange, image transfer, and urgency of transaction. Jacada Visual IVR has met these needs enabling up to 90% customer inquiry completion within the Visual IVR interaction, with only the remaining 10% reaching the call center. For those calls reaching the call center, customers are able to exchange images, documents, and other real-time information with agents to achieve time-saving and effective customer interactions.
In addition to traditional business verticals, Jacada Visual IVR is successfully being implemented within the other sectors, including government uses. Government departments and municipalities benefit the most from the no-app needed visual experience of Jacada Visual IVR. Visual IVR enables residents to open service tickets and check the status of residential services such as recycling, sanitation, and other environmental issues, while those government service constituents that previously had no self-service options and long call hold times, are enabled to submit applications and documents through digital interactions that reduce costs and improve customer service.
“Our focus on digital customer service technology and innovation ensures that Jacada will continue to be the leader in visual IVR solutions,” says Guy Yair, Co-Chief Executive Officer of Jacada. “We are excited to continue this momentum into new verticals and use cases.”
Jacada Inc. enables organizations to deliver effortless customer self-service and agent assisted interactions by implementing cutting-edge mobile, smart device, and web based visual IVR solutions, as well as optimized agent desktops, and business process optimization tools. Customers can benefit from an improved customer experience at every touch point with the organization, whether at the contact center, on the mobile, the website, or at the retail store. Most Jacada deployments provide complete return on investment within the first three to seven months after deployment. Founded in 1990, Jacada operates globally with offices in Atlanta, USA; London, England; Munich, Germany; and Herzliya, Israel. More information is available at www.Jacada.com.
Embedded Video Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOlqDJhTMpM
A. Lee Judge
Senior Digital Marketing Manager