Release of Jacada WorkSpace 5.2 emphasizes customer experience enhancement capabilities and more efficient interface for customer interactions.
ATLANTA – February 17, 2010 – Jacada, Inc., a leading provider of customer experience management and process optimization solutions for customer service operations, today announced the general availability of a major new release of its flagship solution, Jacada® WorkSpace 5.2, to enhance customer interactions at the point of contact with the customer call center.
The Jacada WorkSpace 5.2 unified desktop solution integrates vital applications and channels of communications with the customer into a single, optimized hub. The new release extends the product’s automation capabilities and includes additional interface upgrades designed to streamline the effectiveness of interactions between customer service agents and customers. In addition, Jacada WorkSpace 5.2 includes interaction management and basic reporting components.
Since the inception of the product in 2005, the Jacada WorkSpace unified desktop product suite has been widely accepted as the customer service industry’s leading strategic desktop solution. Jacada WorkSpace has been implemented in various markets for well-known, leading companies such as Cox Communications, Telefonica O2 UK, Nationwide Insurance, Station Casinos and Lillian Vernon, where the solution has been utilized to simplify and automate business processes to improve the customer experience while keeping operational expenses in check.
“Jacada WorkSpace 5.2 represents a significant advancement for Jacada and our customer experience optimization solutions,” said Tom Clear, CEO of Jacada. “Our unified desktop suite now provides all of the components necessary to fully optimize and re-engineer the customer experience. We listened to our customers, heard their technology needs, and updated the customer service interface accordingly.”
In addition, Jacada WorkSpace 5.2 introduces capabilities designed to further enhance customer interactions by simplifying the interface and data access for customer service agents. These features include:
- Desktop transfer enhancements to copy and convey important data when a call is transferred to another agent
- Expanded customer search tools to enable “Free Text” searching, complete-as-you-go capabilities and links to intelligent views
- Inherent document/knowledgebase search capabilities to allow for flat-file indexing and data dispositioning across multiple knowledgebases
- Auto-populated customer information portlet to permit vital statistics at a glance
- Built-in multi-tab and drill-down navigation structure to simplify complex, multi-application environments
- Collapsible/expandable intelligent view capabilities
- Pre-built industry views and updatable data models for select vertical markets
- Interaction timeline to display key events and customer interactions, visually and chronologically
- Help-on-Hand feature to provide real-time, on demand guidance and interaction
- Enhanced agent alerts
This news release may contain forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words “may,” “could,” “would,” “will,” “believe,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “plan,” and similar expressions or variations thereof are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of the future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the Company’s ability to control. Actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors including the performance and continued acceptance of our products, general economic conditions and other Risk Factors specifically identified in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement for events or circumstances after the date on which such statement is made. Jacada is a trademark of Jacada Inc. All other brands or product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Jacada Media: Ann Conrad 770-776-2382 [email protected]
Investor Relations Contact: Peter Seltzberg Hayden IR 646-415-8972 [email protected]