We are looking for a full time Wordpress Developer to join our Creative team in our Alpharetta office. You will be responsible for leading highend design and layout of digital assets including social media graphics, websites, landing pages and more. This job will be 70% web (WordPress) and 30% graphic design.
The ideal candidate will have familiarity working and collaborating with Marketing while exercising creative skills/problem solving to bring new design ideas to the table. We are looking for someone who can work within a fast-paced environment and thrives in wearing many hats.
- Updating and maintaining our website using WordPress
- Customizing WordPress to support specific functionality
- Creating Banner ads and graphics for our Marketing Team
- Collaborating and brainstorming with Marketing
- Working with the Creative Team to execute and deliver design solutions
- Ensure a cohesive and consistent visual brand standard that aligns across all projects and channels
- Actively stay informed of current design best practices and industry trends
Requirements & Skills
- Experience developing and designing with WordPress
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Sharp eye for layout and graphic design
- Creative and independent problem solving
- Understanding of current website usability, web standards and best practices as well as emerging patterns
- Ability to work under pressure with quick turnarounds when necessary
- Website design: 4 years (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
At Jacada, we believe there’s a better way to serve customers – automated customer service that saves customers time and effort and unburdens the customer service workforce from the complexity of customer service as we know it.
Did you know that you’re likely to spend at least 40 days of your lifetime waiting on the phone for customer service? Is this necessary in 2020?! This is your opportunity to improve the customer experience offered by leading brands and growing companies across the globe.
Jacada is the leader in customer service automation software. Jacada’s Robot Factory enables customer operations leaders to build intelligent bots that battle customer service complexity using industry leading Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation. Our Customer Service Automation Bots deliver effortless customer experiences and empowered employee experiences driving cost savings and business growth at record speed.
The role is based out of Alpharetta, Georgia
Apply with resume by email to: [email protected]