Jacada is a leader in customer service and contact center solutions. Jacada’s award winning solutions enable organizations, all around the world, to provide the absolute highest quality of service for their customers. We at Jacada seek to improve the experience of customer service to customers such as Microsoft, UPS, DirecTV, Nationwide Insurance, Turk Telecom, Priceline.com, DHL, Telefonica O2 (UK), and several other industry leaders worldwide. From guiding the contact center agents and automating their manual tasks to fully automated self-service solutions, Jacada automates interactions while improving customer experience. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment on a technology that has the potential to change the customer experience industry, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for someone to rapidly build a new business pipeline into a very fast-growing digital transformation market focusing on our market leading patented Customer Service RPA solutions.
- Identify, develop and close sales of digital self-service and agent engagement solutions that increase drive self-service adoption and reduce contact center complexity for industry-leading organizations.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Cultivate and follow-up on leads from tradeshows and regional networking events.
- Develop strategic territory business plan and engage with potential channel partners.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
- Experience selling B2B contact center to customer care, operations, marketing and digital transformation executives responsible for revenue, customer loyalty and / or customer experience at large enterprise organizations – Must
- Experience selling digital self-service products and solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Proven record of delivering value through products and services sold, in the form of demonstrable sales and marketing KPIs covering revenue and customer loyalty.
- 5-7+ years of work experience selling into enterprises in the Banking & Financial Services, Retail, Telecommunications, Insurance and Public Utilities.
- Consultative salesperson and thought leader with a deep grasp of industry trends and ability to impress audiences with relevant insights.
- Ability to understand, organize and communicate complex information in an easily understandable format tailored to a variety of business, technology and executive audiences.
- Excellent team-player with communication and facilitation skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Independent professional with a high-energy and results-oriented approach (go-getter)
- Bachelor’s degree is a must, Masters is a plus
Apply with resume by email to: [email protected]