If you are regarded by your peers and clients as a technologist at heart who is very fluent in the language of the business domain, read on.
At Jacada, we believe that a world ready for autonomous cars is also ready for autonomous customer operations. We are helping our clients deliver automated customer experiences that differentiate the brand and delight their customers. Are you interested in shaping the autonomous CX revolution one sales cycle at a time?
We’re looking for a Senior Solutions Architect who’s eager to design robotic process automation solutions by applying their technology discovery, design and application development skills.
This is a high visibility role across the global sales team, reporting to the Head of Solutions. As an integral member of the Americas Sales team and as a key contributor to the Solutions team at Jacada, the Senior Solutions Architect will develop solution demonstrations, prototypes and lead mission-critical proofs of concepts working closely with sales teams nationwide, and collaborate with the solutions, professional services and engineering teams globally.
Ideal candidates would have professional services experience and hands-on development experience at enterprise software companies. This is a great opportunity to diversify your experience across clients, industries and global markets, as well as to develop a career trajectory that will align with solutions consulting and product marketing.
- Run live solution demonstrations during sales meetings to help a business audience (VPs, Senior Directors, Managers and Analysts responsible for Customer Operations or Digital Customer Experience Strategy) appreciate Jacada’s differentiating capabilities and value propositions through key aspects of the demonstrations and solutions examples.
- Run live tools demonstrations during sales meetings to help an IT audience (VPs, Senior Directors, Architects and Developers responsible for IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture & Application Development in the areas of Contact Centers, Process Automation and Digital Customer Experience) appreciate Jacada’s differentiating capabilities and value propositions through key aspects of the demonstrations and toolkit features.
- Engage and build trust with mid to senior level technology stakeholders at client and partner organizations through detailed and interactive walkthroughs of solution, logical and physical architectures using relevant component diagrams, interface diagrams, sequence diagrams and other assets.
- Express salient aspects of the technology platform and related solutions in various oral and written formats including emails, presentations, architecture diagrams, RFP responses and in live discussions over the web as well as during in-person whiteboard sessions.
- Take on mission critical solution architecture and design roles aiding in the timely delivery of high-visibility proofs of concept as part of sales cycles.
- Define solution scope, assumptions and requirements in alignment with best practices and client needs to help the professional services team build a detailed solutions proposal.
- Play the role of an Instructor and run training sessions for analysts and developers from client and partner organizations, walking the audience through planned exercises and tutorials and that help them understand how to use various aspects of the technology platform to apply best practices.
- Run knowledge sharing sessions with various team members at Jacada.
- 5+ years of client-facing professional services experience as a solutions architect or technology lead.
- Experience leading projects / programs from a tech standpoint, covering the entire software development lifecycle of enterprise software solutions.
- Technology Skills:
- HTML5, CSS, Ext JS / JQuery / AngularJS / Vue
- C# / Java
- 1-2 years of experience with non-relational databases, preferably MongoDB – running queries and building reports using data visualization tools.
- 1-2 years of experience drafting detailed physical and logical architecture diagrams and documents explaining inner working of complex systems interfaces and sequences of related interactions.
- Experience building and deploying large scale enterprise grade applications.
- Experience building / developing orchestration layers that utilize SOAP/REST
- Familiarity with Linux
- Familiarity with cloud-based solution architecture
- Preferred: Contributions to Open-Source projects
- Professional Skills:
- Work Skills and Habits – A high-energy individual who can simultaneously work on multiple project activities when needed. Ability to work independently as necessary with minimal supervision.
- Attention to Detail – Ability to undertake detailed project activities with accuracy and reliability.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills in English
- Teamwork – Ability to interface and work cooperatively with teammates, customers and third-party service providers.
- Problem Solving Skills – Ability to resolve customer problems with diplomacy, either directly or with the team’s assistance.
- This position requires travel on an average of 30% of the time to customer sites in the Americas.
- Bachelors degree preferably in Engineering.
- Masters degree a plus.
Apply with resume by email to: [email protected]