The Senior Developer/Full Stack Developer works with clients to develop and implement Agent as well as Consumer facing mobile/web self service solutions. These solutions utilize advanced and modern backend as well as frontend technologies.
- This position may require travel of at an average of 25% of the time (usually Monday through Thursday) to client sites in North America. International travel is available, if interested, but not required.
Professional Skills Required
- Experience in building and deploying large scale enterprise grade applications
- Strong understanding of Web / Mobile Web enterprise technologies
- Expert in Java, SOA, RESTfull / SOAP
- Experience building / developing orchestration layers that utilize SOAP/REST
- Familiarity with non-relational databases, preferably MongoDB
- Familiarity with Linux
- JQuery / JQuery Mobile
- AngularJS a plus
- CSS Experience a plus
- Familiarity with cloud based solution architecture
- Preferred: Contributions to Open-Source projects
Business Skills Required
- Work Skills and Habits – A high-energy individual who is able to simultaneously manage multiple project activities and be engaged in multiple projects when needed. Ability to work independently as necessary with minimal supervision.
- Attention to Detail – Ability to undertake detailed project activities with accuracy and reliability.
- Communication skills – Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts to other team members including both Customer and Jacada representatives.
- Team Work – Ability to interface and work cooperatively with teammates, customers and third-party service providers.
- Problem Solving Skills – Ability to resolve customer problems with diplomacy, either directly or with the team’s assistance.
- Leadership Skills – Ability to lead/direct development activities of a team or of multiple teams of developers, which may include customer team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Masters degree a plus
Apply with resume by email to: [email protected]