We’re looking for a Search Engine Optimization Specialist with an exceptional blend of strategic and tactical SEO domain expertise, analytical and creative approaches to problem solving, an endless appetite for knowledge and the killer instinct to make a difference in a collaborative work environment.
Analytical & Thoughtful Planner: You’re passionate about making a difference (first page on Google for the right stuff) with your search marketing expertise. You love to listen and collaborate with a team that’s just as analytical and thoughtful as you are.
- Understand the business goals, competitive landscape, operating constraints and opportunities from a search marketing standpoint.
- Devise search marketing goals that are measurable, realistic, and achievable.
- Develop a keyword targeting strategy to be used by writers.
- Report on progress with respect to goals on a periodic basis and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
Hands-on Problem Solver: You’re eager to jump into the details and look forward to the grunt work that moves needles.
- Conduct detailed keyword analysis from the perspective of personas and competitors relating to topics and topic clusters that the brand should dominate to rise in search rankings.
- Conduct technical SEO Audit, prioritize recommendations and execute on a work plan to close open items and make the web site exceptional from an SEO standpoint.
- Generate new content ideas as well as identify opportunities to improve existing content.
- Optimize paid search efforts and plan keywords in the context of cost-benefit analyses and budget constraints.
- Apply advanced SEO techniques to stay ahead of the pack.
In house SEO Expert: You’re a maven when it comes to SEO and search marketing – you follow the experts, Google’s algorithms, changing consumer preferences and the latest tools that can help our business grow through effective search marketing.
- Train team members on SEO. Training needs to be consistent and in-depth enough to enable each role to master their 20% of SEO that will make 80% of the impact.
- Review copy and provide SEO related feedback to writers.
- Review wireframes and provide feedback to creative teams.
- Influence work plans and coach team members responsible for content distribution and promotion, off-site search and link building.
- Advise on URL redirects and test when they go live.
- Advise on internal linking.
- Provide requirements and risk assessments for site / domain ownership changes.
- 5+ years of SEO consulting experience in-house or at a consulting firm.
- Track record of (client) engagements that led to significant improvement in various awareness, lead and revenue generation KPIs.
The role is based out of our offices in Alpharetta, Georgia and will report to our VP of Marketing.
Apply with resume by email to: [email protected]