The Project Manager leads cross-functional teams responsible for implementing Jacada’s enterprise software solutions. The Project Manager is responsible for managing solution planning, execution, quality, deployment and transition to our Global Support team. The Project Manager is accountable for achieving project financial and operational targets, promoting project communications, governance & best practices, resource management and forecast, and enabling customer trusted relationships. To be successful at this role, the ideal candidate must have a combination of project management, business and technical skills.
This position travels an average of 30% of the time (usually Monday through Thursday) to client sites in North America. International travel is available, if interested, but not required.
- Mid- to a Senior-level consultant with 5-10 years of experience.
- Proven experience with industry standard generally accepted project management practices including Agile, Waterfall, RUP, Scrum.
- 4+ years of recent experience managing enterprise software implementation projects (T&M and Fixed Price) with a Professional Services or Consulting organization.
- 5+ years’ experience managing medium to large complex software delivery projects.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing geographically dispersed implementation teams.
- Expertise with project accounting including budget and profitability tracking and reporting.
- Effective at managing client expectations and issue resolution./li>
- Enforce project governance such as scope and change control management.
- Track record of delivering projects on time and budget while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Experience in tracking and managing projects using MS Project or similar PM software.
- Accurately track and manage project profitability, margin and resource forecast.
- Experience with Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools.
- Experience with standard Web, Webservice and J2EE development and deployment practices.
- Call Center experience highly desired.
Business Skills Required:
- Teamwork – Collaborate across the organization, customers and partners.
- Work Skills and Habits – High-energy individual who can simultaneously manage multiple project activities and is passionate about project delivery: on time, on budget, on margin.
- Management – Manage project teams from planning through execution.
- Problem Solving Skills – Resolve customer problems with diplomacy, either directly or with the team’s assistance.
- Relationship Building – Strive relentlessly to drive value for our customers and become their trusted advisor.
- Attention to Detail – Undertake detailed project activities with accuracy and reliability.
- Communication skills – Effectively and proactively communicate across internal, projects and customer teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Masters degree a plus
- Project management certification a plus
Apply with resume by email to: [email protected]