Jacada is looking for a Product Support Analyst to join our team in the Alpharetta office. In this role, you will be critical in maintaining the trust of our customers and ensuring excellent customer experience. The successful applicant will analyze technical issues and working directly with our customers and various internal teams.
In this role you will –
- Become a focal point for Tier 1 technical issues for our clients (internally & externally) and make sound decisions quickly.
- Troubleshoot software application issues.
- Document all reported issues and progress made, see issues through to resolution via case management software.
- Escalate incidents that cannot be resolved based on specified time frames to relevant team members.
- Take ownership of reported technical issues. Identify, communicate, and utilize appropriate resources to resolve respective issues.
- Provide level 1 problem analysis, research, prioritize and track until the problem solved.
- Assist in providing responsive, direct telephone technical support for products.
What you will need to succeed –
- 4-year college degree or equivalent in computer science
- Up to 2 years of experience in Support/QA/Professional Services
- Familiarity in technical environments, preferably software
- Customer service orientation essential
- Strong communication skills required (written and oral)
Apply with resume by email to: [email protected]