At Jacada, we help enterprises significantly reduce costs of their customer service operations by deploying automation solutions and intelligent customer self-service. From guiding the contact center agents and automating their manual tasks, to fully automated self-service for the customer, our solutions enable organizations to deliver an autonomous customer experience
We are currently seeking a Senior Developer/Full Stack Developer to help design, build, and implement innovative automation and intelligent assistance software solutions for call/contact centers to elevate their customer experience. These solutions rely heavily on integration with existing core technologies across customer operations. Our ideal candidate will be familiar with the challenges of this department and eager to help problem solve and innovate. The Senior Developer will participate throughout the SLDC including solution requirement and design workshops, build, testing in production roll-out.
- Experience in building and deploying large scale enterprise grade applications
- Experience with agile and waterfall development methodologies
- Strong understanding of Web/Mobile Web enterprise technologies
- Expert in Java, SOA, RESTfull/SOAP
- Experience building/developing orchestration layers that utilize SOAP/REST
- Familiarity with non-relational databases, preferably MongoDB
- Versed with Linux
- JQuery/JQuery Mobile
- CSS Experience a plus
- Familiarity with cloud-based solution architecture
- Familiarity integrating CTI applications (i.e., Avaya, Aspect, Genesis)
- Preferred: Contributions to Open-Source projects
- Demonstrated mentor and technical team leader in a professional software team
- Experience estimating development tasks
- Demonstrates professional attitude and leads by example; takes ownership, strategizes, measures progress, makes decisions and reports on tasks
- Lead/direct development activities of small team of developers.
- High-energy individual who can engage and contribute to simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently as necessary with minimal supervision.
- Solid communications and customer facing skills.
- Effectively communicate ideas and concepts to other team members including Jacada Customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- May require travel of up to 25% (likely Monday through Thursday) to client sites in North America
- International travel is available, if interested, but not required.
Apply with resume by email to: [email protected]