At Jacada, we help enterprises significantly reduce costs of their customer service operations by deploying automation solutions and intelligent customer self-service. From guiding the contact center agents and automating their manual tasks, to fully automated self-service for the customer, our solutions enable organizations to deliver an autonomous customer experience.
We are currently seeking a Senior Developer/Full Stack Developer to help design, build, and implement innovative automation and intelligent assistance software solutions for call/contact centers to elevate their customer experience. The ideal candidate will contribute throughout the SLDC including solution requirement and design, build, test and production roll-out.
- Experience in building and deploying large scale enterprise grade applications
- Experience with agile and waterfall development methodologies
- Strong understanding of Web/Mobile Web enterprise technologies
- Expert in Java, SOA, RESTfull/SOAP
- Experience building/developing orchestration layers that utilize SOAP/REST
- Familiarity with non-relational databases, preferably MongoDB
- Versed with Linux
- 3+ years experience with:
- JQuery/JQuery Mobile
- CSS Experience a plus
- 1+ year experience with:
- Familiarity with cloud-based solution architecture
- Familiarity integrating CTI applications (i.e., Avaya, Aspect, Genesis)
- Preferred: Contributions to Open-Source projects
- Demonstrated mentor and technical team leader in a professional software team
- Experience estimating development tasks
- Demonstrates professional attitude and leads by example; takes ownership, strategizes, measures progress, makes decisions and reports on tasks
- Lead/direct development activities of small team of developers.
- High-energy individual who can engage and contribute to simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently as necessary with minimal supervision.
- Solid communications and customer facing skills.
- Effectively communicate ideas and concepts to other team members including Jacada Customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- May require travel of up to 25% (likely Monday through Thursday) to client sites in North America
- International travel is available, if interested, but not required.
Apply with resume by email to: [email protected]