This is a senior-level role in the Jacada Professional Services organization. You have successful experience leading million-dollar services engagements and delivering software solution implementations on-time and on-budget. You’re passionate about developing productive customer relationships and leading diverse delivery teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own project delivery for the assigned customers – strive at achieving project goals and KPIs (revenue, margin, utilization).
- Drive balance between “the customer is always right” with “advising and directing the customer as to what is best for them… and us”.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and creativity to drive successful outcomes. A “missing the deadline is not an option” attitude for this role – instead, creative negotiation of deliverables expertise is welcome.
- Lead all aspects of project & resource planning, expectation management across customers and internal organizations.
- Manage, and contribute to, the development and delivery of required project documentation:
- Functional Design Documents
- Technical Design Documents
- Statements of Work
- Change Requests
- Microsoft Project Plans and Jira Project Boards
- Any other creative documentation that will help facilitate the communication of project status, blockers, dependencies, etc. – internally and with the customer.
- Recognize the need and manage escalations with customers and internal teams.
- Manage and direct a diverse/matrixed team of developers, architects and business analysts.
- Recognize the need to modify the make-up of the project team if needed, and the need to pull in specialists or executives to resolve issues quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMI certified
- May require travel of up to 30%
The role is based out of Miami, Florida
Apply with resume by email to: [email protected]