Who are we?
Jacada develops advanced automation and bot technologies that help global enterprises to simplify their customer service operations and improve customer satisfaction. We are expanding our R&D center in Herzliya and looking for a QA engineer to join us and take part in the design and testing of our products (manual and automation). If you are interested in working in a challenging environment on a technology that has the potential to change the customer service industry, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a QA Engineer at Jacada you will:
- Work in an agile product development process and be involved in the early stages of the feature's development.
- Work with the developers to understand a feature’s architecture, how it’s implemented, and the technologies used.
- Design effective test cases that maximize coverage.
- Write extensive end-to-end test cases and will consider the best testing approach (manual/automation) for the feature.
- Will handle all of the product testing aspects (frontend/backend/API/UX etc...)
What will you need to succeed?
- 2-4 years of experience in Software Testing of Web bases applications
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and tools, test design, writing STP and STD.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Fluent English.
- Quick learner, self-learner, high motivation.
- Team player, methodological and organized.
- Familiar with code writing – advantage.
- Application server experience – advantage.
Apply with resume by email to: [email protected]