Who are we?
Jacada develops sophisticated automation and bot technologies that are at the forefront of AI and RPA technologies that help global enterprises to simplify their customer service operations and improve customer satisfaction. Our system is hosted in AWS and fully containerized, managed in AWS ECS and automated with Chef, Jenkins and AWS native tools and is undergoing many changes as our business shifts and grows.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an DevOps engineer to join our innovative team to take part in the design and development of cloud-oriented features within the product platform, related to scalability, multi tenancy, high availability and performance.
As a DevOps at Jacada, you will:
- Design and implement the infrastructure of Jacada’s cloud-based systems
- Automate configuration management and deployment systems
- Investigate and solve development and production issues
- Automate recurring tasks
- Build, scale and optimize critical production systems
What will you need to succeed?
- Experience maintaining large scale systems in production on AWS infrastructure, including provisioning, deployment and monitoring. Experience with Azure is an advantage.
- Experience in developing operational scripts using common scripting languages. Python experience is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools. Experience with Chef is an advantage.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools. CloudFormation experience is an advantage.
- Experience with Docker, hands-on experience with AWS ECS is an advantage.
- Good background in Linux is an advantage.
- If you come from a strong Linux sys admin background, even without a lot of hands-on cloud experience, but with passion for the job and willingness to learn – you're also welcome.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new things and able to carry out tasks independently and off standard hours when required.
Our tech stack:
Cloud (AWS), Docker, CI/CD (Jenkins), CM (Chef), IaC (Cloudfomation), No-SQL (MongoDB), Python, Java, Spring, JS, NodeJS, Vue
Want to know what it's like to work at Jacada:
- We are a small company that makes a huge impact. As a Jacada's team member you will have a true impact on the company and on an entire industry.
- Our culture is somewhere between a start-up and a big company. Our R&D works in Agile, small teams and is constantly looking to improve processes and continue innovation.
- Our team consists of the best people in their fields, looking to share and learn from their colleagues. Some of them have been working in Jacada for more than 10 years!
- As an organization, we are very stable and value people who are Self-motivated, team players, curious & eager to learn new things and able to carry out tasks independently
Check out our culture: https://www.facebook.com/JacadaIsrael/