Jacada is hiring a C# developer/ Solution Engineer
Jacada “drive” the Autonomous Customer Experience revolution - we do to CX what Uber and Mobileye do for autonomous driving. We develop sophisticated automation and bot technologies that are at the forefront of AI and RPA technologies that help global enterprises to simplify their customer service operations and improve customer satisfaction. We are looking for a talented Solution Engineer to join our delivery team, which builds and manages the main application of one of the biggest banks in Israel (Located in Tel Aviv). You will take part in the development & design of the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) product using cutting edge technologies in C# & JS. You will help to make the life of the bankers easier by handling data processes, automation processes and helpful UI.
The Role Includes:
- Writing RPA automation.
- Writing Design features (working with the bank's product team and System analysts).
- Developing new features and managing the current ones.
- Writing UI features using WPF / WinForms or web controls.
- Working with the end-users.
- Investigate technical issues, identifying potential causes and solutions
- Engage with the customers to ensure the product success and to provide quick and accurate service.
What will you need to succeed?
- At least 2 years of C# development (in a multithreaded .NET 4+ environment)
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Experience with Win32 APIs / Windows Internals –advantage
- Bachelor degree in computer science (or equivalent experience)- advantage
- A team player and a fast learner
Apply with resume to : [email protected]
Want to know what it’s like to work at Jacada:
- We are a small company that makes a huge impact. As a Jacada's team member you will have a true impact on the company and on an entire industry.
- Our culture is somewhere between a start-up and a big company. Our R&D works in Agile, small teams and is constantly looking to improve processes and continue innovation.
- Our team is the best people in their fields, looking to share and learn from their colleagues. Some of them work in Jacada for more than 10 years!
- As an organization, we are very stable and value people who are Self-motivated, team players, curious & eager to learn new things and able to carry out tasks independently
Check out our culture: https://www.facebook.com/JacadaIsrael/