Survey findings signal that while customers still expect traditional contact methods such as phone support, they also expect an interactive website, email, live chat, mobile apps, social media and/or any other options that will solve their issues quickly and on the go. This informative document reveals:
- How often customers interact with customer service
- What channels customers prefer to communicate through
- Customer attitudes in regards to IVRs
- What affects a customer’s perception of a company’s customer service
- Which industries provide the best and worst customer service
Please fill out the form to access.
You will then be able to download the paper. All fields are required.