Customer Interaction Management
Customer interaction management is the process an organization follows in its interactions with its customers. Customer interaction management is directly impacted by desktop complexity at the level of the customer service representative (CSR). By optimizing these practices, contact centers can ensure their customers receive the best service at each interaction.
The customer service representative (CSR) has several roles; account manager, support technician and often a sales agent. The CSR is most importantly called upon to nurture customer relationships. This is where customer interactions management practices come into play. The question is how to give CSRs that ability to grow lucrative relationships.
Jacada® Advisor is an enabling technology solution. It is designed to simplify the complexity of existing customer service desktop applications (i.e. CRM and SFA) and reduce the amount of training required to work with those applications by leveraging the solution's desktop automation, in-context help and embedded interaction management capabilities. This solution can increase the amount of quality customer interaction between the CSR and customer.
Jacada Advisor combines our Windows/web integration and interaction management technology with HTML-compatible "application bubbles," a heads-up, contextual interface which enables in-line and in-context data feeds. These on-the-spot information bubbles reduce training needs and expenses.
- Budget Flexibility – reduced system training brings savings, dedicate these dollars to improving industry or customer service skills
- New Hire Productivity – unlimited and customizable assistance moves CSRs from training to live calls rapidly
- Reduced the Cost of Turnover – maintains more CSR knowledge within the systems and reduces reliance on individual CSR know-how
Solution Capabilities That Deliver Real Savings
- Improves the usability and user efficiency of key applications
- Automated single logon
- Event-based cross-application copy and paste functionality
- Intelligent, customizable user interface
- HTML-compatible "application bubbles"
- Drag and Drop interaction modeling
- Enables dynamic, rules-driven processes
- Hot-deployable step-by-step call flows
- Interaction management tools include version control, KPI reporting and heat maps
- Non-invasive integration with existing IT investments