Scripting, Unified Desktop and Visual IVR applications are compatible with key Avaya Contact Center solutions
- Helps businesses reduce Average Handle Times, reduce training times, and improve customer service experience.
Atlanta, GA - Oct 9, 2013— Jacada, Inc., a leading global provider of customer service technology designed to simplify the interaction between businesses and their customers, today announced that its Jacada Agent Scripting, Jacada Workspace™ Agent Desktop, and Jacada Visual IVR products are compliant with key contact center solutions from Avaya, a global provider of business collaboration and communication software and services.
ATLANTA, Georgia/ OTTAWA, Ontario – September 17, 2013 — Jacada, Inc., and Vocantas today announced a strategic partnership to bring Visual IVR capabilities to the Vocantas suite of products. Under the partnership, Vocantas will offer its existing and new healthcare, higher education and utility customers IVR solutions with the capabilities of a visual self-serve experience. The Visual IVR will be available for any smartphone, with the addition of Jacada’s cutting-edge Visual IVR technologies.
ATLANTA – Sep 5, 2013 — Jacada, Inc., a leading global provider of customer service technology designed to simplify the interaction between businesses and their customers, today announced a global strategic partnership agreement with Cognizant Technology Solutions, a global leader in enterprise consulting solutions and outsourcing services. Under the partnership, Cognizant will incorporate Jacada's Customer Service Technology solutions into their global delivery network to provide complete solutions to simplify customer interaction.
- Jacada Extends Agreement with European Telecom to Simplify Agent Processes and Customer Experience
- Jacada Extends Agreement with Telefónica UK for Enterprise Solutions Delivery
- Jacada Announces New Visual IVR Product to Enhance the IVR Customer Experience on Mobile and Web
- Jacada Solutions Selected by Puerto Rico Medicare Advantage Plan Provider