If you are evaluating Microsoft CCF Solutions, you should consider Jacada® WorkSpace
Jacada WorkSpace provides a J2EE-based, thin client alternative to Microsoft CCF. Jacada WorkSpace, unlike Microsoft CCF solutions is a Web-based, thin-client workspace housing all major functions and applications required by the agent to service customer calls.
Jacada WorkSpace — a more comprehensive call center offering than Microsoft CCF solutions - is a unified customer service desktop for CSRs that provides a single, "intelligent" point of access to all the mission-critical applications and call center tools required to effectively complete a customer interaction.
Specifically Jacada WorkSpace offers:
- Agent Scripting - Dynamically driven scripts drive optimal agent performance with minimal training. New scripts can be developed and deployed in real-time to ensure the latest process changes are adopted quickly and easily.
- Agent Navigation - Step-by-step task navigation ensures rapid access to the right applications for a given task or process.
- CTI Integration - Seamless access to customer information, as well as soft-phone capabilities.
- Information Access - Context-sensitive access to pre-existing help systems, information portals, FAQs, and other reference materials.
- Up-Sell/Cross-Sell - Leverages real-time data to identify offers and recommendations that drive additional revenue and better service.
- Alerts and Notifications - Fully customizable alerts to communicate critical information about customers, up-sell/cross-sell offers, or corporate information.
- Application Access - Context-sensitive access to existing business applications with no required access or changes to the existing application’s code or database.
- Single View - Delivered using Jacada Fusion Process Optimization, consolidates information from existing systems to speed call initiation and improve service.
- Personalization - Role and individual-level profiles to tailor the desktop.
Like Microsoft Call Center Solutions, Jacada WorkSpace provides an integrated, simplified agent desktop to reduce average handle times, reduce training expense and improve the customer experience.
Companies today are realizing the tremendous impact desktop complexity has on the customer experience, and while Microsoft call center solutions, offer some benefits, these organizations are discovering the Jacada WorkSpace unified service desktop offering is more comprehensive…
Find out why more customers select Jacada over Microsoft Call Center Solutions.