If you are evaluating Microsoft Customer Care Framework, you should be considering Jacada WorkSpace.
Jacada WorkSpace provides a J2EE-based, thin client alternative to Microsoft Customer Care Framework. The Jacada WorkSpace, unlike Microsoft Customer Care Framework, is a thin-client, Web-based workspace housing all major functions and applications required by the agent to service customer calls.
Specifically Jacada WorkSpace offers:
- Agent Scripting - Dynamically driven scripts drive optimal agent performance with minimal training. New scripts can be developed and deployed in real-time to ensure the latest process changes are adopted quickly and easily.
- Agent Navigation - Step-by-step task navigation ensures rapid access to the right applications for a given task or process.
- Up-Sell/Cross-Sell - Leverages real-time data to identify offers and recommendations that drive additional revenue and better service.
- CTI Integration - Seamless access to customer information, as well as soft-phone capabilities.
- Information Access - Context-sensitive access to pre-existing help systems, information portals, FAQs, and other reference materials.
- Personalization - Role and individual-level profiles to tailor the desktop.
- Single View - Delivered using Jacada Fusion Process Optimization, consolidates information from existing systems to speed call initiation and improve service.
- Alerts and Notifications - Fully customizable alerts to communicate critical information about customers, up-sell/cross-sell offers, or corporate information.
- Application Access - Context-sensitive access to existing business applications with no required access or changes to the existing applicationâ€™s code or database.
Like Microsoft Customer Care Framework, Jacada WorkSpace provides an integrated, simplified agent desktop to reduce average handle times, reduce training expense and improve the customer experience.